All maintenance issues should be reported to the custodian’s office at the respective hall of residence.

Detailed Question

How do I report faults or maintenance issues with my  room?


Yes, this is possible and it happens with the assistance from the College Bursar who must provide SWA with a copy of the cash transfer voucher.

Detailed Question

Is it possible to transfer money from tuition to accommodation?


The standard 15 weeks semester adds upto 105 days, therefore 210 days for the academic year. The specific dates are available on the term dates as provided by senate.

Detailed Question

How many days are there in an academic year?