SWA has Officers you can talk to for advice and guidance about the many different issues that students may face. These include the office of the Special Student Advisor, Deputy Director, Accommodation & Mentorship and Customer Relations Officer.

Detailed Question

If I have welfare concerns, is there someone I can talk to?