To apply for accommodation you need to submit an online application on http://smis.uonbi.ac.ke for the relevant year you wish to live in halls. You are able to apply once you have been made an offer to study at the University and the application is open.

If you are a continuing student then you will  operate within the term dates as provided by the office of the Academic Registrar.

Detailed Question

How do I apply for accommodation?